- The Blue Angels are the Navy’s elite flight demonstration squadron renowned for their precision and grace showcased in each of their flight maneuvers. This precision and grace are exhibited in the CITIZEN Promaster Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T with precise atomic timekeeping in 43 cities. Other features include a chronograph, perpetual calendar, dual time, alarms, countdown timer, digital backlight and UTC display, power reserve, and pilot’s rotating slide rule bezel.
- This model appears in a stainless steel case, indigo blue Italian leather strap with yellow contrast stitching, yellow accented dark blue dial and bezel with the Blue Angel’s insignia replicated on the case back. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number U680.
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Blue dial
- 5-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, with an additional 1-year warranty upon registering your watch with Citizen
Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ Watch Sizing Guide It’s time to take flight in with stellar style and timekeeping skills thanks to Citizen® JY8078-01L Promaster Skyhawk A-T watch. The leather strap features a contrast lining and stitches detail with adjustable buckle closure. Round face. Three-hand analog display with Eco-Drive movement. The blue dial features contrasting hour markers and hands, multiple subdials and digital display windows, and Citizen detailing. Chronograph functionality. Water-resistant up to 660 feet. Display case included. Imported. Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on all its products. For more information, please visit their website and see the “Service Information” section. Measurements: Case Height: 45 1⁄4 mm Case Width: 45 1⁄4 mm Case Depth: 14 3⁄4 mm Band Width: 22 mm Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄4 in Weight: 4 oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.72 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches; 10.41 Ounces
- Item model number : JY8078-01L
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 CR2 battery required. (included)
- Date First Available : August 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Citizen Watches