- Gold-tone stainless steel case 37.5mm diameter x 11mm thick; Blue dial; Luminous hands and hour markers
- Japanese quartz movement, PC32A Caliber; Assembled in Japan; SR626SW battery included; Watch weight: 121 grams
- Gold-tone stainless steel band, 215mm L x 18mm W; Band is adjustable by adding/removing links; Fold-over safety clasp
- Mineral crystal; Push/pull crown; Unidirectional stainless steel bezel with blue top bezel ring; 200-meter water-resistant: Suitable for professional marine activity and surface water sports. Suitable for diving.
With a bold design, this Invicta chronograph has a poised and calm ambiance that’s sure to have you looking twice.
Providing a nostalgic nod to the classic nautical timepiece, the gold-tone Invicta Pro Diver stainless steel men’s watch features gold plating and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet). The round gold-tone stainless steel watch case measures 40mm (1.57 inches) wide and has a blue unidirectional rotating bezel with gold elapsed time markings. It has a blue dial background with large luminous Tritnite hands (with seconds hand) and dotted dial markers. The gold-tone stainless steel bracelet band mixes brushed and polished links, and it’s joined by a fold-over-clasp-with-safety. Other features include a scratch-resistant mineral crystal with an anti-reflective coating and a date function at 3 o’clock.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Screw Down Crowns: Many Invicta watches are equipped with a screw-down crown to help prevent water infiltration. This is most common on our Diver models. In order to adjust the date and/or time on such a watch, you must first unscrew the crown before you can gently pull it out to its first or second click stop position. To do this, simply rotate the crown counterclockwise until it springs open. When you have finished setting the watch, the crown must then be pushed in and screwed back in tightly. Not doing so will cancel the water resistance of the watch and will void all warranties from the manufacturer. Overall, this process should not require a lot of effort or force.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.72 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches; 4.27 Ounces
- Item model number : INVICTA-8937
- Department : Men’s
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal battery required. (included)
- Date First Available : October 2, 2005
- Manufacturer : Invicta
- Country of Origin : Japan